DD214 Name Corrections for Transgender Veterans

By Swords to Plowshares
October 14, 2020

More Self-Help Guides

Ordering Courts-Martial Transcripts and Military Investigative Records
We offer complete instructions for ordering transcripts and investigative records, with sample letters you can use.
Compensation and Pension Examinations
What happens at a VA “C and P” examination? How should you prepare for the exam? We explain the process and offer some helpful tips.
Requesting Copies of Military Records
You can order your records online or by mail. Here’s how.

Discover more guides.