- Who we are
- What We Do
- Veteran Services
- News & Events
- Get Involved
News & Events
Interested in learning more about veterans issues?
We have staff available for speaking engagements, interviews, community education opportunities, and op-ed articles.
Veteran issues can be complex and difficult to understand. Our staff, many of whom are veterans themselves, have a deep understanding of the issues facing veterans.
Our subject matter experts can provide an informed position on:
- Veteran homelessness and housing
- Employment barriers for veterans
- Mental health – traumatic brain injury and post traumatic stress
- Women veterans
- Policy issues affecting veterans and their families
- Veterans' eligibility to access services (varies on discharge status)
- VA benefits & healthcare
In our dual role as a service provider and advocate, we have a long track record of success helping veterans to lead stable and healthy lives. Swords to Plowshares is recognized for our expert leadership and continued dedication to improving the systems of care that our veterans rely on.
Please direct all inquiries to our Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-252-4787.
Off the U.S. Military On the Road (2-25-15)
S.F. supports, but can’t house, vets (11-9-14)