We are excited to invite you to a one of a kind celebration of our LGBT Community Members that have served our country even if our country hasn’t served them. We have four short films telling true stories of courage, perseverance, and resilience. These are followed by a Q & A with:
- Retired U.S. Navy Seal Kristin Beck
- U.S. Navy veteran Reina Garza
- Retired LT. Col Robert M. Alexander USAF, ESQ
- U.S. Navy veteran Ms. Billie Cooper
- U.S. veteran John P. McCaffrey
Here is another great opportunity for our community to honor our stories! Join us and share this invite with your friends.
Friday, November 15 from 6:00pm – 10:00pm at the SF LGBT Center
- Movie shorts and Q & A from 6 – 8 pm
- Dinner & social mingler w/ DJ 8 – 10 pm
Tickets will be available on November 1.
This event is wheelchair accessible (second floor of building accessible via elevator). The Center is a low-scent building. For other access needs or questions about accommodations, please contact [email protected] / (415) 865-5664 at least 48 hours prior to the event.