Symphony for Veterans: Swords to Plowshares, the Bay Area’s leading services and advocacy nonprofit for veterans, is proud to host the 3rd Annual Summer Solstice Symphony Concert at the Wilsey Center for Opera in the San Francisco War Memorial Veterans Building. Reserve your seat for a joyous evening of music by Symphonia Caritas, a professional orchestra that plays to improve the lives of those in need.
- Symphony no. 5, Beethoven
- Je veux vivre, from Romeo et Juliette, Gounod
- Quando m’en vo, from La Boheme, Puccini
- Mein Herr Marquis, from Die Fledermaus, J. Strauss
- Mi chiamano Mimi, from La Boheme, Puccini
- Mio Babbino Caro, from Gianni Schicchi, Puccini
- Klange der Heimat, from Die Fledermaux, J. Strauss
Diane B. Wilsey Center for Opera
401 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102
6:00 PM – Cocktail Reception
7:15 PM – Performance
All proceeds will be directed to the critical housing, legal, and supportive services Swords to Plowshares provides to nearly 3,000 low-income, homeless, and at-risk veterans. Sponsorship opportunities begin at $500. Early-bird individual tickets can be purchased at $65 per person now until June 24, 2019. After that date, general admission will be $75 per ticket.