Join veterans, healthcare experts, and advocates for a public forum to address the urgent threats to the Veterans Health Administration.
Michael Blecker, Swords to Plowshares’ Executive Director, who served on the Commission on Care in 2015 to examine systems of care at the VA, will present.
Thursday, April 13th – 1:30 pm
San Francisco War Memorial Building
401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 210
San Francisco, CA 94102
*This event is free and open to the public*
Honorable Nancy Pelosi, Democratic Leader, U.S House of Representatives
Veterans’ healthcare experts
- Suzanne Gordon, award-winning journalist & author
- Michael Blecker, U.S. Army veteran, Swords to Plowshares Executive Director
- Maj. Gen. Mike Myatt, USMC (Ret.), President & CEO, Marines’ Memorial Association
- Edgar Escobar, U.S. Army veteran, President, Veterans Alliance at City College of San Francisco
- Audience Discussion
- Video and Audio Testimonial “booth” for veterans
This event is hosted by Veterans Healthcare Action Campaign and the American Legion Post 315.