Swords to Plowshares is partnering with a nationwide cable company for a veterans-only strategic hiring event. The nation’s leading cable company is hiring Service/Installation Technicians at locations throughout the Bay Area. These positions involve working in customers’ homes, installing cable products or troubleshooting issues, while always delivering an exceptional experience for their customers.
The starting salary in the Bay Area for these highly competitive positions is $19.75/hr. Comprehensive benefits, full training, complimentary services, and career development opportunities are offered to all employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record
- Available for an in-person interviewing event April 13th or 14th
- Residence in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, or San Mateo counties
- Three forms of ID:
- Social Security card
- Valid California driver’s license
- Superior communication and exceptional customer service skills
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well outdoors, in crawl spaces, with heights, and carrying heavy equipment
- Technical aptitude and basic math skills
To begin the application, send a cover letter and resume along with military branch served, years served, and discharge status to [email protected]. Please include your MOS in the subject line.
Final day to apply is April 10, 2017.
Feature image: Reserve soldier installs communications cable at Fort Hood (U.S. Army website)