Swords to Plowshares has partnered with industry-leading furniture company for another strategic hiring event. We are seeking outgoing and customer service-oriented military veterans to fill Delivery Manager and Warehouse Associate positions for their Bay Area locations. These are full-time, hourly paid positions with a competitive benefits package available. The company provides excellent growth opportunities, including bonuses and semiannual merit-based raises.
This is a veterans-only recruitment opportunity.
Application deadline: November 8
- Must live in one of the following counties:
- Contra Costa
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- Attend an interviewing event in the East Bay on Thursday, November 10th between 9:30 am – 3 pm. Personal transportation is required to get to event.
- Three forms of ID are required:
- DD-214 (member-4 copy)
- Social Security card
- Valid state ID
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Able to perform numerous physical activities, including prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, kneeling
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a consistent basis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- One to three months related experience or training
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please include your dates of service and branch of service in the subject line. Upon receipt, we will follow up with a short questionnaire.
Job offers are contingent upon results of a personality test, drug test, and background check.
Applicants will work with Swords to Plowshares special projects team and the employer for this event.
Alternatively, if you know other local veterans interested in a career as a delivery manager or warehouse associate, please spread the word and encourage them to apply.