St. Vincent De Paul Community Center
All services are provided free of charge. Bag lunches available at the completion of services.
- Housing resources – applications and referrals
- Medical assessments – intakes and referrals
- Case management – intakes, plans, and referrals
- Legal services – Prop 47 assessments, homeless court
- Employment – intakes, resources, and referrals
- County social services
- General Assistance (GA), Medi-Cal, food stamps, child support
- Hygiene kits, coats, clothing, etc.
For more info: contact Gesunda Royal-Shipp at (510) 238-2077 or Talia Rubin at (510) 238-6590
2272 San Pablo Avenue, Oakland
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
11:00am to 3:00pm