Swords to Plowshares has partnered with a national retailer to place qualified veterans in entry-level management positions in its San Francisco stores.
The company is hiring Retail Store Shift Supervisors, and these positions are full-time (30+ hours/week), hourly-paid leadership positions with generous benefits and tremendous opportunity for growth. Please review the requirements and contact us on the form below or email your resume to [email protected] with ‘Retail Supervisor’ in the subject line.
This is a VETERANS-ONLY recruitment opportunity.
Application deadline: Monday, July 20, 2015
- Ability to attend an interview in downtown San Francisco on Thursday, August 13th between 10:00am to 12:30pm
- DD-214 (Member-4 copy), Social Security card and valid state ID (we need to see all three)
- Unemployed or working under 20 hours/week
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven management/leadership skills (military or civilian)
- Energetic, customer-service oriented approach
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Retail experience
- Flexibility and reliability to work day, evening and weekend shifts
- Live within easy commuting distance of San Francisco
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- College degree
- Operations and/or human resources experience
If you match the requirements above, please contact our team below with your resume. Upon receipt, we will follow up with a short questionnaire.
Alternatively, if you know other local veterans interested in a retail management career, please spread the word and encourage them to apply.
Job offers are contingent upon results of drug tests and background checks.