- Who we are
- What We Do
- Veteran Services
- News & Events
- Get Involved
Job Training for Female Veterans and Veterans with Children
20 April 2014 - 23:00
Swords to Plowshares is offering training opportunities for female veterans, veterans with children under the age of 18, and recently separated veterans (separated within the four years.) Qualified veterans may be eligible for sponsored job training in different areas, such as: security guard and forklift operator.
Note: Due to great response for this training opportunity, we have filled our available slots for this current training session. We have upcoming training opportunity starting on July 1, 2014. We welcome applicants to contact our Employment and Training team via the contact form in order to get on our waiting list. Thanks to everyone for their interest in the training and we hope to assist you in the near future.
Meet with our Employment and Training specialists to see what opportunities we can prepare you for.
• Must be unemployed or working less than 20hrs/wk.
• Must be free from terminal leave.
• Required Documents: DD-214, Social Security card, valid California ID
Visit our offices during drop-in hours:
• San Francisco at 1060 Howard St. (Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm)
• Oakland at 1433 Webster St., Suite 100 (Monday – Thursday: 9:30am – 12pm).
Call our teams to find out more:
• San Francisco office at (415) 252-4788
• Oakland office at (510) 891-8773