In order for us to make a change in the lives of women veterans we need YOUR help. Join us in making the difference for our military women.
Women veterans have already sacrificed so much for us. They’ve served unselfishly without asking anything in return, time and time again. Let’s show them our appreciation and commitment by supporting vital programs for their return home.
Donate, Post, Tweet, Like, Share:
In today’s world a retweet, “like,” or a +one, can make a big difference. Giving back to veterans has never been easier!
Now is the time to show them we have their backs. Please share, donate or track our progress for future updates.
Tweet a message of support:
- I’m doing my part to support women veterans with @vetshelpingvets and you can do the same at http://fundly.com/vetshelpingvets. #womenvets
- Help spread the word about @vetshelpingvets campaign for women veterans on http://fundly.com/vetshelpingvets. #womenvets
- I just donated to support the women veterans program at @vetshelpingvets. You can do the same at http://fundly.com/vetshelpingvets. #womenvets
Shout Out about Shout on your Facebook, Google +, or LinkedIn status:
- I’m supporting women veterans and attending SHOUT! for Women Veterans on May 9! Art by Women Veterans! Join me at www.fundly.com/vetshelpingvets
Customize your Gmail or IM message:
It only takes 30 seconds to change your message to support women veterans. Start your own campaign on Fundly and share all day while you are online.
- Help me raise $500 to support women veterans! http://fundly.com/vetshelpingvets for Shout! 2012
Pledge to help us raise $10,000 for the Women Veterans Project:
Click here to visit our campaign on Fundly, a new social media platform for nonprofit fundraising. In less than five minutes you can set your own fundraising goal and ask your friends and family to support the cause. You can send a quick email, embed on your Facebook page or share via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.