The Coming Home Project is Sponsoring a Student Veteran Retreat!
When: March 28 – 31, 2012
Location: Near Yosemite Park
- Join with other student veterans and service members.
- Support one another in the journey of return.
- Share stories and experiences.
- Learn stress and wellness management skills.
- Find comfort and strength in community with fellow student veterans and service members.
- Enjoy vigorous recreational activity while renewing mind and body in a beautiful setting.
- Free lodging and meals.
Please Note: Transportation costs are not covered.
The retreat site is about 3 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area, Fresno, and Sacramento.
We are coordinating carpools from these 3 regions. Please indicate in your application whether you:
(1) Are interested in helping coordinate a carpool
(2) Are willing to drive other veterans from your region to the retreat
(3) You need transportation.
Eligibility: All post-9/11 Veterans, Guard, and Reservists currently enrolled in an educational institution.
Early application is advised as retreats fill quickly.