Veteran Job Training in the Green Business
Hosted by Skyline College, San Bruno
Feb. 7 – Mar. 8, Tues. & Thurs. 4 – 7pm
Are you a veteran with 2 years of college work to your credit? Maybe you’re a veteran with construction or business experience and you’re seeking an great opportunity to take advantage of a growing market. Maybe you know a veteran looking for job training. Our Employment and Training team has partnered with Skyline College to provide our veterans with training in Green Business Marketing.
How does it prepare you for marketing for the growing Clean Energy industry?
- Learn effective marketing techniques to drive sales of Green Technologies
- Grow your business brand
- Develop a strategy to market and build demand for your services
- Learn how to use a professional website and social media to improve sales
- Learn customer relationship management techniques
- Convince your customers of the advantages of alternative energy sources, energy efficiency, safe and non-toxic products, sustainable services, products and processes
- Improve your presentation skills: for yourself, your products and services, and overall business
For a detailed description of the class, videos and more visit http://www.greenmarketingclass.com/
We provide veteran training and work to get our jobs for veterans at no cost. You already paid with your service to your country so let us help you.
To learn more, contact Carmen Santoni at (415) 252-4787 ext. 307.